Sunday, February 14, 2010

Undergraduate Research & Creative Opportunities

This semester has been going great; especially because Professor Johnson from my Fall semester classes contacted me in January asking if I would be interested in doing an Undergraduate Research Project on my final course paper that I wrote in his class! I have been editing this paper and planning the Research Project ever since. I just submitted my application, proposal paper, and 2 letters of recommendation (1 from Professor Johnson and 1 from the Psychology Dept.) about 2 minutes ago and I'm very excited to see if my Proposal gets full funding! If my proposal is approved I will be conducting a study on "Yoga to Reduce Hypertension in Pregnant Women Residing in Rural Areas" I will be conducting this study in the Uintah Basin and I'm anxious to see the effect it will have on women in my own community.

No comments:

Post a Comment