Wednesday, April 14, 2010

so it has been a while since my last post... but that is mainly because not much has been happening here in Lamb Country... which has actually been really nice... it's warming up and Russ and I are loving it! We have been on a couple little hikes (well I call them hikes, and Russ calls it shed hunting) just in the cedars behind the house, and we play catch to get us ready for the softball season (it has been really fun... except Russ tried to knock my front teeth out... accidentally), and other than that we've just been doing the same old same old... I do school (which there is only 3 1/2 weeks left of!!!) and Russ works and works... Also I have renovated the bathroom toot toot! (that toot toot is just to make me feel better about myself considering our bathroom is about 4 ft. long and 3 ft. wide and it has literally taken me 3 weeks to do this project... lame I know but I wasn't loving the color so I just gave up and quit for a while but today I finally just finished it no matter what the color!). Anyways I have a few After pictures of what it looks like... I didn't take any Before pictures but I wish I would have... most of you know what it looked like before anyways...

Yeah, that is our bathroom renovation... I'm also hoping to put some tile down... of course it's not going to get done until school is over...

3 comments:

  1. How cute! That looks really country and homey!
    It was really good to see you guys the other day, I think we showed up before Russ busted his teeth out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh...He accidently tried to knock out your teeth...okay, I was confused. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an improvement! You and I both know that. Good job Juls...and I bet it even looks better than the pics show. I will have to come take a peek.

    ReplyDelete