Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I LOVE SNOW!!!





For those who don't know... WINTER IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR!!!
I'm loving this snow it is aaammmaaazzziiinnnggg !!!

Here's some fun snow stories so far:

The snow plow was busy on main roads so my dad pushed our dirt road with the tractor but only the middle section so it was like driving in a tunnel!!!

Luke, my brother, got stuck pretty good in the driveway...

Mom and I pushed some neighbors out of the snow bank on our way to spread holiday cheer with cookie bouquets...

The snow plow got stuck in front of my parents house so Luke and Dad helped to shovel him out...

My grandma called me this morning because the snow that fell of her roof blocked her door and Russ and I dug her door out of the snow...

I'm sure there will be more to come!!! The snow just brings with it so many memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment